Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bflan

paint color for small laundry room

Wrenda
last month

I’d like to paint my laundry room and possibly put peel and stick contact paper on countertop. Looking for ideas

Comments (16)

• Kate
    last month

Why not a fun wallpaper?

• Wrenda
    Original Author
    last month

That’s a good idea! Have you ever used peel and stick wallpaper. I wonder if it’s as easy to apply as some videos suggest ?

• happyleg
    last month

I heard it's supposed to be a pliable easy and come right off but I don't know if it's true on a drywall maybe if the wall is cement I don't know if I would put it on the counter because you fold clothes there it might wear off quick there's nothing wrong with that countertop you could put something green in that room and it will feel more alive to you

• happyleg
    last month

I would add a nice soft shade of green towel or a rug in a light shade of green if you can at the sink not the toilet the pistachio is a nice soft shade or a sage

• Wrenda
    Original Author
    last month

You’re probably right about the peel and stick. I’ll try adding some accessories. I do love green.

• Cavimum
    22 days ago
    last modified: 22 days ago

I cannot see "peel and stick contact paper on countertop" sticking nor holding up well over time.

• happyleg
    22 days ago

What's happening?

• Wrenda
    Original Author
    22 days ago

I’ve been seeing lots of posts about peel and stick everything these days. I’m afraid of it being a waste of time and money but it’s a fairly cost effective way to get a different look. So far nothing has changed in my laundry room. I’m the queen of procrastination, lol.

• happyleg
    22 days ago

It's fine add green plant, rug, shade or weaven shde. A wood one also.

• Kate
    21 days ago

I used peel and stick wallpaper in my laundry room and it looked great, however it was a buggar to hang in tight quarters. It sticks to everything including itself and almost I’m possible to cut around. Next time I’ll use regular wallpaper and paste. The peel and stick is best left for straight runs. It did turn out great in the end.

• Wrenda
    Original Author
    21 days ago

It looks amazing!

• happyleg
    21 days ago

And take note that is not on the countertop where it's going to get ripped off

• happyleg
    21 days ago

Robbed off

• happyleg
    21 days ago

RUBBED

• happyleg
    21 days ago

One crazy phone! Still add something green to the brown countertop and if you put that on the wall hopefully you don't get tired of it cuz otherwise you're peeling your drywall