Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
khazimla_butshingi

Home improval and revamping

Can someone help me revamp my home any tips

Comments (4)

• shirlpp
    14 days ago

It looks like you need help with the bedroom. So, take better pics that are not fuzzy and the pics should show all 4 walls.

Also - what do you really need advice on? Paint color? Bedding? Curtains? Furniture layout? Etc...

• PRO
    lisedv
    14 days ago

A floor plan with dimensions indicating all windows and doors would also help to give you valuable suggestions.

• tracefloyd
    13 days ago

I like the blue curtains. Get bedding in that color. The bed could use a headboard for more presence.

Dressers should not be next to each other. Maybe get one bigger one.

I don't see any artwork. Put up a picture you like.

You could use an area rug next to the bed. White would be nice.

• PRO
    lisedv
    13 days ago
    last modified: 13 days ago

It's difficult to see much of the room to get a good idea but here are some suggestions taking into consideration the colour of your walls.

- Give your dressers a fresh coat of white paint and unify them by using the same pulls on both, I show 2 options, 1) White finger pulls if your drawers can take them or 2) silver finish pulls. Or, option 3) no pulls at all depending on how the drawers are made.

- If you don't have one, get a headboard, I show an inexpensive rattan one

- A blue & green bedspread or duvet cover with propped-up pillows against the headboard

- Artwork you like picking colour from the bedspread

- White curtains, they could be with grommets, they'll look good on the rod (they should be hung higher up on the wall than what you presently have

- A natural fiber mat, I show a blue on with natural edge but could also be all natural.