Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
m_trevino

Any Ideas for Dining Table Centerpiece?

M Trevino
6 years ago

Hi any Ideas for dining table centerpiece is appreciated. Do I just change the spheres color and keep the silver bowl or change completely to a not so tall artificial flower arrangement? Your thoughts and suggestions are welcomed!

Comments (741)

• M Trevino
    Original Author
    20 days ago

I agree…What type of accent chairs and coffee table should I consider with the dark gray sofa?

• M Trevino
    Original Author
    20 days ago

If you can please guide me so I can start searching…as I will also need to search for upholstered platform bed.

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    20 days ago

Heading out of town just for a week…will help out when I get back…will the sofa be used in a living room or a family room?……going formal or casual?

• M Trevino
    Original Author
    20 days ago

Have a safe trip! Sofa will be used in living room going formal.

• M Trevino
    Original Author
    11 days ago

Hi Julie! What style of accent chairs and coffee table do you recommend I start searching? Please help!

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    11 days ago

Hey M…ok your sofa has a contempory style so I would look at contempory styled accent chairs and coffee tables…if wanting to bring in any metal finishes..look at some gold it is such a nice warm metal and has a pretty formal presents in a room…where will you be shopping? I can always look on the website and see what they have.

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    11 days ago

And dont worry you can mix metal finishes in a room.

• M Trevino
    Original Author
    11 days ago

Hi Julie, I used to do local shopping but they closed the furniture store…

• M Trevino
    Original Author
    11 days ago

We have limited local options, we have an Ashley furniture store. I was planning to search Wayfair. I welcome recommendations 🤗

• dsimber
    10 days ago

Hey, M! Haven’t seen you for a long time. I’m curious about how far you are moving.

• M Trevino
    Original Author
    10 days ago

Hey, dsimber! Yes, it has been a long time. It is not far at all but closer to my work. How are you enjoying your move?

• M Trevino
    Original Author
    9 days ago

Hi Julie, can you please help me find an upholstered platform queen bed🤗

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    9 days ago

M what colors are you wanting in your bedroom?

• dsimber
    9 days ago
    last modified: 9 days ago

I'm surprised you remembered my move! I've finally decided on a color scheme, lol! Julie, among others, has patiently helped me get to this point.🥰

Good luck with your move. Even a nearby move is a lot of work! but can be fun.

• M Trevino
    Original Author
    9 days ago

Hey Julie, neutrals that coordinates or complements the color of the sofa and chairs, will be adding some gold as you recommended in the living room…open to suggestions😊

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    9 days ago

M bedroom colors? neutrals too?

M Trevino thanked Home Interiors With Ease
  • PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    9 days ago

Do you have any images of your new room…sizes?

• M Trevino
    Original Author
    8 days ago

Hi Julie and thank you! The size is 18’x17’, agreeable gray paint color. Honestly, I am not sure if neutrals too for the bedroom…

• M Trevino
    Original Author
    8 days ago

dsimber, sure I remember your move and glad to hear that Julie and others helped😘I am looking forward to the move, but struggling with color scheme and the transitioning from one style to another, lol!

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    8 days ago

M what size bed frame....budget? do you only want upholsterd?

• M Trevino
    Original Author
    8 days ago

Hi Julie, queen size…it does not need to be upholstered…$1k 🥰

• M Trevino
    Original Author
    3 days ago
    last modified: 3 days ago

Hi Julie, hope you are doing well…thoughts on keeping or selling these marble top drawer chests🤗

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    3 days ago

Hi M…love this bed..great price…I ordered my guest room bed from Birch Lane and was very happy with them….unless you want to paint the furniture pieces with the stone top I think it may be time to replace them…

• M Trevino
    Original Author
    3 days ago

Beautiful bed!!! Great to know that you purchased it…can you please tell me if it is beige and bedding…thank you

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    3 days ago

I purchased a bed frame from them….not that exact one..but happy with the online company delivery and customer service….not understanding your question? bedding?

• M Trevino
    Original Author
    3 days ago

Got it! I misunderstood…thought that you had purchased the exact one in the pic…a beautiful bed!

• M Trevino
    Original Author
    3 days ago

Hi Julie, it seems like it is a light beige color…what color of bedding do you recommend and style of nightstand or bedside table please 🥰

• M Trevino
    Original Author
    3 days ago

Hi Julie, this is the dining table that I currently have with the light gray chairs, do I consider keeping it or search for another one? I grealty appreciate your help!

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    3 days ago

The table and chairs are very nice..if you want a more modern or contemporary style the chairs could be switched out and be in a lighter color but really up to you and budget….For bed I would pick your paint and night stands first than bedding…budget for NS?

• M Trevino
    Original Author
    3 days ago

I really like the dining table and chairs too! Budget for NS max $500…thank you

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    3 days ago

$500 total or each?

• M Trevino
    Original Author
    3 days ago

$500 total…if you find some that you really like and are above $500, please let me know and of course I will consider😃

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    3 days ago

👍🏻

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    3 days ago
    last modified: 3 days ago

Here are three options to look at close to your budget…anything you like? completely new look for you…will you be painting the walls or are they staying? what color are they if not changing?

• M Trevino
    Original Author
    3 days ago

They are agreeable gray…love them with the warm gold! Decisions…a new look and style for me…I think the white…thoughts on your favorite one?

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    3 days ago

I do love the white..you of course picked the higher priced one! $323 on Houzz….. but I will check around for best price. Agreeable grey is wonderful it works with just about any decor and accent colors.

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    3 days ago

Bed Bath & Beyond.

• PRO
  • M Trevino
    Original Author
    2 days ago

I always do pick the higher priced ones, you know me already🥰

• M Trevino
    Original Author
    2 days ago

I love it all! Thank you so much for your time and help…and finding the best prices!

• M Trevino
    Original Author
    2 days ago

I will shop for a mattress and bedding…let me know if you find nice bedding😊

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    2 days ago
    last modified: 2 days ago

Will you need lamp ideas for the bedroom. For bedding look at Madison Park and HiEnd both have some nice sets.

• M Trevino
    Original Author
    2 days ago

GM Julie…yes, I would love lamp ideas😊

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    2 days ago

All Madison Park

• PRO
    Home Interiors With Ease
    2 days ago

HiEnd

• M Trevino
    Original Author
    2 days ago

I was searching in the HiEnd and had liked 2 of the ones in your pic, the 2nd and 3rd one…the 3rd one is on sale…I believe

• M Trevino
    Original Author
    2 days ago
    last modified: yesterday

@Home Interiors With Ease, from HiEnd, I really liked 1 and 2, which one is your favorite?

• M Trevino
    Original Author
    yesterday
    last modified: yesterday

Hey Julie, I have been thinking of

wood staining the desk and adding warm gold drawer bar pulls…considering these wood stains…please let me know your thoughts and love to have other options to include purchasing a new one😘

I found this pic in Arhaus for the colors

• M Trevino
    Original Author
    yesterday

HiEnd #2

• M Trevino
    Original Author
    yesterday

Madison Park #1