Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cbrfd

PLEASE help with layout and choices *Pics*

cbrfd
13 years ago

I would really appreciate your input regarding my layout and choices of materials. I'm meeting with the KD and have to finalize layout and cabinet colours by Friday morning. The appliances have been bought (all ss with fully integrated panel on Miele dw) and pretty much have to stay where shown. Please note that all measurements are shown in CENTIMETRES.

Cabinets will be shaker style in BM Cloud White. Island in a dark brown (as shown). The flooring is the background material shown on the last photo. It's a porcelain 12" x 24" tile. Countertop is Madre Perola quartzite. The tall cabinet will have glass inserts in the middle panels. Hood still has to be bought and will probably go with a professional style Vent-a-Hood (if I can fit an 8" duct) otherwise I will have to go with a Zephyr (6" duct).

Would love to hear all comments/suggestions, but in particular I'm wondering about my sink cabinet. It was all we could do to squeeze a 24" cabinet in the plan. Going with a 10" deep single rectangular sink. (Thanks to all for suggestions re Ticor - saved me a bundle over the Blanco single sink)! Do you think it would look better to have 2 doors as shown or 1 pull out door? Any idea of how many/placement of pot lights? Backsplash ideas? Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks in advance.

Comments (3)