Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ladbrandy

custom cabinet maker north of Boston?

ladbrandy
14 years ago

Any reccomendations northshore of Boston for custom cabinet maker, as opposed to Brookhaven?

Karen

Comments (16)

• kordust
    14 years ago

Here is a great dealership offering custom brands ...

DESIGN 1 KITCHEN & BATH
    BEDFORD, MA
    781-275-0311

Here is a link that might be useful: Design 1 K & B

• beachpea3
    14 years ago

Exeter Cabinet Co in Exeter, NH. They have done kitchens on the North Shore.

• techmom1
    14 years ago

Superior Kitchens is in Gardner but they travel and will likely go to the North Shore. I had a very good experience with a totally custom kitchen - 978-632-5072 - I worked with Rob.

• boxerpups
    14 years ago

Christopher Russell He is amazing!!!!!

Gorgeous work. A wonderful person to work with.
    Very flexible, easy going and handles his people well.
    A true Artist with kitchen cabinetry.

I heard that he can design what you want or work with
    stock cabinets.
    I am sure with his talent he prefers his own cabinets but
    I am told by my neighbor he will work with any cabinets
    you choose. She describes him as soft spoken, professional
    with creative excellence.

My neighbor had her kitchen done by him and was blown
    away by his talent.
    Here is his number (978) 433-2444

I can ask my neighbor for an e-mail if you want it.

~boxer

Here is a link that might be useful: Local cabinet maker in Mass?

• chrisdrew
    14 years ago

Cook and Cook are in Maine.

Here is a link that might be useful: Cook and Cook

• meg_ma
    14 years ago

Country Craftsmen in Uxbridge MA made beautiful cherry cabinet for us. Ask for Patty or Billy - 508-278-2307.

• semi
    14 years ago

Crown Point? They are in Claremont NH. crown-point.com

• la_koala
    14 years ago

Dear boxer,

Is the white kitchen photo you posted one of Christopher Russell's kitchens?

I'm north of Boston also and am planning a white kitchen.

--Lee

• trinkette1
    14 years ago

I second Crown Point in NH! WOW... I'm impressed with the Christopher Russell pics; love the white Shaker style.

• warmfridge
    14 years ago

I'm using Carl Newton in Peterboro, NH. We are still in the planning stage so I don't have any finished products of my own to review, but he has good recommendations and he's been very easy to work with.

• ladbrandy
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Hi everyone,
    I guess I will go with Brookhaven for now as its all designed. I am in a time crunch.
    Can anyone verify that those photo are Christopher Russel work? If so I am very interestedwhen I move to my new house.

Anyone in MA, I went to Bosotn Granite exchange in Haverhill and the selection was really great.

• la_koala
    14 years ago

Bumping to see if boxerpups would confirm that the photo of the white painted cabinets is Christopher Russell's work.

This thread was one of those caught up in the whole "lost pages" saga. :-)

ladbrandy, thanks for the tip about Boston Granite. Were they helpful, as well as having a large selection?

• cookingkaren
    14 years ago

I would third Crown Point. They are in Claremont, NH (just south of White River Junction) so you can easily visit them (and I would encourage you to do so, if you are game-- we went up from CT and it made all the difference in our decision to spend a few thousand more than a "custom line" from a local KD. )

• marcolo
    14 years ago

Just to be clear, Crown Point is pretty close to "By Appointment to Her Majesty" level. A step below Peacock, Smallbone, and the other hedge fund manager suppliers, but otherwise, top of the line.

• jejvtr
    14 years ago

lad

Kennebec Cab in Bath Maine -

Beautiful craftsmanship - great company to work with

Here is a link that might be useful: kennebec cabinetry

• altagirl
    14 years ago

Check out Faneuil Kitchens in Hingham. I'm sure they will go North. They have done a lot in the western suburbs and a ton on the Cape. They have done two kitchens for me, beautiful and no issues. They are a total custom shop so they can do whatever you want. They have amazing craftsmanship!

Regarding granite suppliers I have not been to Boston Granite Exchange, I found my marble at Century Stone in Braintree and used Rich Rann (Woodstone Fabrication) in Pembroke.

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022