Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
craftlady07_gw

kngwd - Cabinet Sale

craftlady07
13 years ago

Hey, I was just flipping through the local free paper (mostly ads) and I noticed a 30% New Year's sale ad from Blue Mountain Woodworking. I can't remember if you signed your contract yet or not but in case you didn't I wanted to let you know you might be able to take advantage of the sale :)

Good luck!!

~Andrea

Comments (7)

• kngwd
    13 years ago

Thank you so much! We are actually heading out there Thursday night to sign the contract - that will save us a $1000 off the discount they gave us!! What paper was that in?
    How is your project going? I can't wait to see pictures!

• craftlady07
    Original Author
    13 years ago

That's awesome!! It was in "The Key" it's a weekly paper so it was in last wednesday the 29th. I can mail the ad to you if you want, but I would hope they don't give you any issue (I'm slightly surprised they didn't say anything to you about the sale before).

We're working on installing the new subfloor right now. DH wasn't feeling well yesterday (surprise surprise) so we wasted a whole day and got a late start today so we're still working. Then he can finish the wiring, stud out the new coat closet and install drywall all by the end of next weekend :)

I'm just so glad the demo part is over, what a mess!!

• kngwd
    13 years ago

I'm surprised too! Didn't you say the 30% off you got ran until the end of 2010? They did give us a discount, but it wasn't 30%, closer to 20%. I found the ad on-line, but there is an asterik saying it doesn't apply to existing quotes. But if it was running until 12/24, and it started again today, how do I not get it??? I'll let you know what they say on Thursday....hopefully they don't give me a hard time!

• craftlady07
    Original Author
    13 years ago

The sale price we got was through 12/24 and there was no mention of a new sale starting up in 2011. Maybe they decided to run it last minute?? I have no idea. I thought the asterk said it didn't apply to existing contracts.
    Good luck!

• User
    13 years ago

"how do I not get it???"

because it's not a real sale or discount. It's just a gimmick to stir up demand and generate traffic like all advertising ! In almost all cabinetry orders there is just not 30% to give you, sorry.

• craftlady07
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hi kngwd, just wondering how you made out last week. I hope you got good news!

• kngwd
    13 years ago

Ugh....my luck continues (sarcasm intended!!). We were set to go to Blue Mountain Thursday night. Thursday morning I was told I will be losing my job!! Guess it was better than finding out Friday morning, with the contract signed and no money to pay for it!! On the bright side, I work for a big company with openings in other depts that I am qualified for, but until I have a confirmed offer of employment......my kitchen is on hold again!!!! Hopefully will have this sorted out in a few weeks and they will be willing to honor the quote we have. Until then...stress, stress and more stress!!!