Need help with Layout design

Fall

Please help me do the layout . I want to put a barbecue kitchen set up, some chairs around firepit, sofa with small table, area for paddle boards and kayaks. Most likely will use the sand area for a kids play area set up.

SaveComment2Like1
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
Flo Mangan

Must have more information. Need pictures from far enough back in all directions to see space. Then a sketch with basic house footprint. Dimensions in black ink in feet and inches.

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Fall

I posted another discussion but with pictures because I was having trouble to include pictures in this discussion.  

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Most Popular 7 Ways to Design Your Kitchen to Help You Lose Weight
In his new book, Slim by Design, eating-behavior expert Brian Wansink shows us how to get our kitchens working better
Full Story
Bathroom Workbook Standard Fixture Dimensions and Measurements for a Primary Bath
Create a luxe bathroom that functions well with these key measurements and layout tips
Full Story
Standard Measurements Key Measurements to Help You Design Your Home
Architect Steven Randel has taken the measure of each room of the house and its contents. You’ll find everything here
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
Ferguson showrooms are where your plans of a dream home turn into a reality. Ferguson showrooms are the place to... Read More