Problems with Outlook 2013

luis_pr

After attaching a large picture file to an email and accidentally clicking Send, Outlook "broke". It successfully downloads new emails as usual but Outlook never sends any emails. The bad email has since been deleted and all others in the Outbox queue also were deleted. Newer emails still do not send. The emails, regardless of size, remain in the Outbox Folder as Outlook continues to try to send them unsuccessfully. Running Outlook 2013 with W10.

No solutions seem to correct the issue so I would like to (a) force the archival of all emails still in my Inbox into their corresponding usual archival folder either on the current outlook.pst file or on other pst files that I also have with different names, (b) rename the existing outlook.pst file something else and (c) force the recreation of the outlook.pst file by reinstalling outlook/et al again.

What do you think? Thanks in advance, Luis

SaveCommentLike
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Inside Houzz How’s Your Business Doing? A Houzz Survey Shows a Positive Outlook
Revenues grew for 70 percent of home design professionals last year, and many are expecting continued growth
Full Story
Decorating Guides 13 Home Design and Decor Trends to Watch for in 2013
By Houzz
It's predictions ahead as we find out what's on the radar of designers and makers for the coming year
Full Story
Tile Top Tile Trends From the Coverings 2013 Show — the Wood Look
Get the beauty of wood while waving off potential splinters, rotting and long searches, thanks to eye-fooling ceramic and porcelain tiles
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever