Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_695174405

Is anybody out there?

Lulu
last year

I regularly participate in the cooking forum. what I am most interested in though is sharing tried and true recipes. Mostly entertaining ideas, we are ok with our daily routine right now. Although, muffins and such are good to have as well.. Is anyone interested in sharing your top favourites?

Comments (7)

• Rho Dodendron
    last year

If I baked muffins I'd be happy to share recipes with you. My recipe box is full of apple recipes for all occasions.

Lulu thanked Rho Dodendron
  • Lulu
    Original Author
    last year

Thank you for asking! Mostly appetizers and main dishes for company. Make ahead anything is perfect.

• Lulu
    Original Author
    last year

Here is one I just found that I will make next time we have company. I make a pastitsio recipe with a bechamel topping that we love, so this sounded good to me.

https://keviniscooking.com/best-lasagna-recipe-bechamel/

Any thoughts or suggestions on this?

• CA Kate z9
    last year

I have a Noodle Lasagna recipe that is really good. I make a pan of this, cut into serving-size pieces and freeze most individually for future meals.

Lasagna Casserole

Prep Time 30 mins

Cook Time 20 mins

Total Time 50 mins

• 2 cups raw noodles
    • 3/4 # hamberger
    • 1/4 onion chopped
    • 4 oz. cream cheese
    • 2.5 oz evaporated milk
    • 1 clove garlic
    • 12 oz pasta sauce
    • salt
    • 1 cup shredded cheese
    • Instructions
    • Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cook the noodles according to the package directions.
    • Brown the ground beef with the onion and drain well.
    • Drain the noodles and return them to the pot. Stir in the evaporated milk and the cream cheese. Stir until the cream cheese has melted. Pour the noodles into a 9x13-inch baking dish ( 7 x 10 for half) that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
    • Return the ground beef to the pan over low heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant (2 to 3 minutes). Add the pasta sauce and add salt to taste. Pour the meat sauce over the noodles and top with the shredded cheese. Bake for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
    Lulu thanked CA Kate z9
  • Lulu
    Original Author
    last year

CA Katr, i want to try that recipe. what kind of noodles do you suggest?

• CA Kate z9
    last year

I usually use large egg noodles. When you do cook them just do it to al denté or they can get overcooked later on. I also use Roa's sauces... if that matters.

Sponsored
Urban Upkeep LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Franklin County's High Quality Painting Expert