Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nathan_fender9

Organization Issues... Ideas?

Nathan Fender
last year

I am struggling with the organization of my knitting and crocheting tools. I have been losing or breaking them, since I work all around the house, and need a way to easily move and organize tools. Any ideas?

Comments (6)

• sushipup2
    last year

Look at a fishing tackle box. They come in a range of sizes. I used to do a lot of needlework, and my work box worked well for me.

• sushipup2
    last year
    last modified: last year

To clarify, I used the tool box for all the assorted tools involved with needlework. Current projects were in zip bags and tote bags, stretcher bars and frames were usually in pillowcases. Having the tools separate made it easy to switch projects.

• Momof5x
    last year

I just keep mine in a box but recently bought a crate on wheels ( amazon) called a Foldable portable Rolling Cart- there are so many styles so check them out- also Ikea have the three tier rolling cart organizers.

• littlebug zone 5 Missouri
    last year

Gallon-size and/or quart-size clear ziploc bags. Easy to see what’s in there, easy to grab.

• sheilajoyce_gw
    last year

I use the sturdyvinyl zippered bags that came with the new sheets and especially pillow cases.

Sponsored
More Discussions