Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
originalsongdesign

Anyone find hardware to match Kohler vibrant moderne brushed brass?

Michelle Song
3 years ago

Trying to match hardware to tone kitchen faucet in moderne vibrant brushed moderne brass?

Comments (139)

• gardener123
    last year

@Samuel Go lightly Could you please provide the link to the thread regarding shower doors that match MB2? Not a fan of the black bumpers on the Kohler door...

Thank you!

• Samuel Go lightly
    last year

Levity 59.63" x 74" Bypass Shower Door with CleanCoat® Technology
    See More by Kohler on wayfair

• Samuel Go lightly
    last year

Btw. I’m still working this, but it appears from what someone else matched is saying…The glassware house satin brass matches the kholer mb2.

• gardener123
    last year

Thanks so much, please keep us apprised!

• PRO
    ROGERS KITCHENS
    last year

Amerock's new Champagne Bronze new releases are a match for Moen's Brushed Gold, Brizo's Luxe Gold, Delta's Champagne Bronze, and Kohler's Vibrant Brushed Moderne Brass

• stm25rs
    last year

@ROGERS KITCHENS Delta's Champagne Bronze and Kohler's Modern Brass are pretty different, so how does Amerock's Champagne Bronze match them, if they don't match each other?

• Lucia Wilke
    last year

@stm25rs — I agree. Brizos Luxe Gold & Deltas Champagne Bronze are definitely not a match to K’s MB2 (vibrant moderne brushed brass). Moen’s Brushed Gold IS a nice match to MB2. Signature Hardware’s Brushed Gold is also a close match. I used SH’s brushed gold air switch next to my Kohler MB2 faucet and they go nicely.

• PRO
    ROGERS KITCHENS
    last year
    last modified: last year

@stm25rs They are all a few shades different but since hardware and faucets are never directly touching and at different angles once installed, they appear the same to the naked eye.

• gooch621
    last year

Kohler makes cabinet pulls and knobs to match Vibrant Modern Brushed Brass. Light fixtures, too!

• Brooke White
    11 months ago

@Lucia Wilke I’m not seeing brushed gold anywhere on Signatures site?

• Lucia Wilke
    11 months ago
    last modified: 11 months ago

@Brooke White -- I am using SH Brushed Gold pieces in a couple bathrooms and for a media bar. They don't carry that finish throughout their fixtures, but some for bathroom related pieces. I can't remember if they have any/many light fixtures in Brushed Gold.

https://www.signaturehardware.com/faucets/shop-all-faucets?prefn1=finish&prefv1=facet_idQnJ1c2hlZCBHb2xk&srule=bestseller-asc&sz=12

• HU-588295933
    11 months ago

does kohler french gold match delta champagne bronze

Overall, do most of you like kohler vibrant moderne brushed brass or delta champagne bronze? Which is easier to match everything to?

• Lydia Saravis
    11 months ago

Michelle - what brand/color did you end up using for your cabinet hardware to go with Kohler Moderne Brass? Thanks.

• brooknjas
    11 months ago
    last modified: 11 months ago

This thread was so helpful for me, so hopefully I can return the favor!

We went with Hickory Hardware Brushed Golden Brass and I think it’s about as close a match as you can find. We were constrained by the size of our already existing handles (3-3/4” center to center) but I’m pleased with how they turned out.

More difficult was matching sconces. We returned several to Amazon and Wayfair and I ended up just going with the Parohn single light sconce from Kohler in the MB2 finish so I was certain it would match. Here’s the final product.

• HU-588295933
    11 months ago

Beautiful! Love all of them.

• phlydme
    11 months ago

Beautiful

• HU-24906880
    11 months ago

Hello, can anyone help with a pantry barn door pull to match Kohler vibrant brushed modern brass? Thanks

• nik
    11 months ago

Does anyone happen to know if Hunter Fan "Alturas Gold" is a match to Kohler brushed moderne brass? Thank You!

• PRO
    B & C Enterprise
    10 months ago

Has anyone had to match appliance pulls to the Vibrant Modern Brass from Kohler?

Any recommendations?

• phlydme
    10 months ago

Following. Colonial Bronze satin brass is close and they make appliance pulls. But pricey.

• PRO
    B & C Enterprise
    10 months ago

Thank you - I will check them out.

• Lucia Wilke
    10 months ago

I used Ashley Norton Natural Bronze for a live finish that looks good/matches straight away, compared to a brass living finish that will look fairly yellow when “fresh.”

• MAria Rodrigues
    10 months ago

If you are looking for an exact match, you may want to consider a different light fixture. However, if you are okay with a slight difference in color, then Kovaks "Honey Gold" would be a good option. https://www.build.com/savoy-house-8-4090-3/s1708135?uid=4031179 https://aviator-jeux.com/ I hope this helps!

• phlydme
    10 months ago

Can’t find glassware house brand.

• ladyin2b
    10 months ago

I bought a Top Knobs honey bronze pull ( Ormonde ) and took it to Lowes to see in person if it matched kohler vibrant brushed brass faucet and it does . Hope that helps.

• HU-846082003
    9 months ago

Hi all, can anyone help me match Kohler Vibrant french gold? I know we’ve been discussing more brass tones, but struggling to find hardware to match my faucet. Thanks!

• phlydme
    9 months ago

I’m giving up on finding a brass hardware to go with faucet. Thoughts on using polished nickel with Kohler vibrant moderne brass faucet?!

• Clarissa Spite
    9 months ago

Alpine Hardware Solid Stainless Steel Euro Bar Cabinet Handle Drawer Pull (1/2-inch Diameter), 7.50-inch Length (5-inch Hole Center), Gold Brass, 10-Pack https://a.co/d/38fHnzg

• Clarissa Spite
    9 months ago

Trying to attach online links! But the Alpine Gold brass is near perfect

• PRO
    Home Remodel
    9 months ago

Does anyone know of any spray paint colors that closely resemble Kohler brushed brass?

• Chroma Natrix
    9 months ago
    last modified: 9 months ago

Maybe I can add a bit to this mix. As an FYI, the lighting is pretty dim where I took this photo. I ended up using Belwith Keeler knobs and pulls in Brushed Golden Brass (top item). On the bottom right is Hansgrohe Axxor Gold Optic soap dispenser. On the left is Kohler Moderne Brushed Brass Soap dispenser. The button was from Signature Hardware but is no longer available. I think they have a "gold" but don't think this is it. NOTE: I would say the photo is deceiving. In person, the colors look pretty identical. The kohler might have a slightly bit more "brushed" look.

• A W
    8 months ago
    last modified: 8 months ago

I am picking finishes out of state, so decided the most reassuring way to approach this was to buy the cheapest knobs/hardware I could find from the brands listed above (thank you Lucia!) and see for myself which were closest to Kohler Vibrant Brushed Moderne Brass. (This is based on the assumption that finishes don't differ by hardware within a particular brand color.)

Hopefully this comparison will help others. The photos attached were taken with only natural light. Here's my summary:

• Top Knobs Honey Bronze, followed by Alno Satin Brass are by far the closest matches.
    • Schaub and Company Signature Satin Brass is the third closest, but has a slightly browner undertone. Probably fine if you find something you like by that brand and it's not right next to the Kohler finish.
    • Signature Hardware Satin Brass is a lighter tint, more neutral, and is not as shiny.
    • Colonial Bronze Satin Brass and Rejuvenation Aged Brass are both a lighter tint as well as far more yellow. Rejuvenation doesn't show a brushed texture.
    • Jeffrey Alexander Satin Bronze and Signature Hardware Antique Brass are certainly more aged—both darker and more brown.
    • Hickory Hardware Brushed Golden Brass is a glitzy yellow.

Kohler Vibrant Brushed Moderne Brass vs. Top Knobs Honey Bronze & Alno Satin Brass

Kohler Vibrant Brushed Moderne Brass vs. worse options as labeled

• Heather Perry
    7 months ago

This is so helpful - thank you! Trying to match a Kohler Artifact bar faucet in the 2MB and their matching pulls are not what I’m looking for. Found beautiful pull from Rejuvenation, but they’re too bright / yellow.

• Chroma Natrix
    7 months ago

I don't know if they have any pulls you like but Moen was a very good match in their "Brushed Gold".

• HU-900524247
    6 months ago

Just found these at Lowes as a budget option. Origin 21 Vero in Brushed Gold. Near perfect match! https://www.lowes.com/pd/Origin-21-Vero-5-1-16-in-Center-to-Center-Brushed-Gold-Rectangular-Bar-Drawer-Pulls/5013700535

• Christine R
    6 months ago
    last modified: 6 months ago

This thread has been so helpful! I was going mad after I committed to vibrant brushed moderne brass in my shower and sink fixtures. I wound up using Hickory Hardware for the vanity pulls/knobs (brushed golden brass) and sconces from Signature Hardware (brushed gold). Neither match perfectly, but then again they’re all set against different colors and I don’t mind the slight variations at all.

I did try some duds- Cosmas drawer pulls in brushed brass (way too light and yellow) and some terribly cheap, fake gold sconces. So those comparisons also helped me appreciate my final choices. Thanks again for everyone’s research and pictures.

• phlydme
    6 months ago

Gorgeous! I ended up with knobs and pulls from Omnia in satin brass. I ordered pendants from Wayfair.
    It all looks fine…since nothing touches can’t see difference.
    I love how your bathroom turned out!

• phlydme
    6 months ago

My kitchen with three different brass finishes.

• kimmiebeaton
    4 months ago

I've searched high and low looking for hardware to match Kohler's Studio Mcgee Edalyn faucet and pot filler and finally found Belwith-Keeler in Brushed Golden Brass Finish which is an exact match in my opinion.

• bhgroce
    3 months ago

Someone above mentioned the Origin 21 brand from Lowes. Their brushed gold finish is a near perfect match to Kohler vibrant moderne brushed brass and they host a whole lot of different products.

• Lori Cook
    2 months ago
    last modified: 2 months ago

i ordered 1 of each of anout 10 differnt models of Top Knobs pulls in Honey Bronze. they are ALL differjy colors…and I am not talking just a little different. poor quality control.

• Diana Summers
    2 months ago
    last modified: 2 months ago

Looking for kohler 2mb shower door help. has anyone gone with the glass warehouse satin brass or aston brushed gold? i would go with kohler but they cant get them in stock.

• Samuel Go lightly
    2 months ago

I am looking at glass warehouse too. There is a pic online… can’t find it at the moment that shows Vigo to have a perfect match, and from what some say, the Glass Warehouse is the same. I am unsure, but I see where you’re thinking is going. The glass warehouse has frameless ones too which are a bump up in looks some might thunk too. Bit of a conundrum for sure. It would be great if someone posted about this if they’ve already taken the leap.

• Samuel Go lightly
    2 months ago

BTW…the Levity looks like it’s more “available” than the Revel. They’re both quite sharp looking and it seems the prices are not as high as they were a couple years back, or I’m just getting used to price shock.

• HU-716191155
    2 months ago

What’s the closest match to Kohler modern brushed brass for the metal tile edges?

• Diana Summers
    last month

Still struggling. Kohler still out of stock. I ordered a Vigo soap dispenser and some glass warehouse hinges from Home Depot to see the finish (and returned). Was not crazy about the comparison. Now wondering about Aston, but can't find something to order............anyone use the Aston brushed gold?

• Laurie Sachs
    last month

Does anyone know what hardware is used in the Kohler Edalyn ads? the color match is good, but shinier, which i wouldnt mind.

• mintrieri
    24 days ago

KOHLER K-33568 Lodern 10" cabinet pull
    MEDICINE CABINETS - KOHLER

• Diana Summers
    15 days ago

I gave up on Kohler for the shower door and purchased from a local custom shower company using Portals Brushed Brass hinges. Bathroom is FINALLY done - and I'm happy with the coordination of the finishes.