Newbie Work at Home Mom

HU-690022313

I am a Stay at home mom, but there are times that I feel unworthy. So when I decided to work, I decided to work at home so i could stay with my kids. I am a Freelance VA, but I am still having a hard time to get clients. Does anybody can share their thoughts in regards having interview, like any tips? I searched google as well but some doesn't work.

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
HU-662571407

I was in a similar situation, trying to balance staying at home with my son and picking up freelance work. Needed to build an income stream over time. I don't have experience as a VA specifically but I'd say for freelance work and interview tips, remain confident and speak clearly during any virtual interviews on Zoom or Google Meet. You are probably competing with others for this work so try make yourself stand out while always remaining professional. For me as I started getting more freelance work I needed help with child care as its totally impossible to focus and get work done with a toddler roaming around lol! I found a great babysitter on https://weecare.co/ and had more time to grow my freelance work. Best of luck to you in your parenting and Freelance VA efforts!

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Mother’s Day Show Us Your Mom’s Influence on Your Home
Maybe it’s a great chess set or a style philosophy. With Mother’s Day nearing, where do you see your mom in your space?
Full Story
Home Offices Function and Beauty for a Work-at-Home Mom’s Office
This versatile room serves as office, inventory storage, video set and even as a spot to relax and take a break
Full Story
Mother’s Day Style Sense and Spatulas: The At-Home Gifts You Got From Mom
The woman who gave you life gave you heirlooms and original artwork too. We’re celebrating it all for Mother’s Day
Full Story