Looking for a good greeting card app

shirl36

Have a new 15" laptop with no CD drawer. I want to purchase an app that will give me the options to create assorted size greeting cards. OS is Windows 10.

On old computer had Printmaster 18.1 and it was the greatest. I could make greeting cards of different sizes, brochures, labels, postcards, note cards, etc. I want to able to add my own text or pictures, not preset templates. I have looked and I am so confused. I expect to pay for this, just don't want to buy something and not like it. Looking for a direction and where else than ask at the Kitchen Table. I know some here create their own greeting cards.

Thank You All!!

SaveComment5Like
Comments (5)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Elmer J Fudd

Amazon sells Printmaster 18.1 for $12. Check that it's compatible with the OS version you have. It appears there's also a newer version, a bit more money but also moderately priced.

An external DVD/CD drive can be purchased for $25 or less.

Save    
Elizabeth

I use Hallmark Card Studio and have for years. It prints a very professional looking card and can be easily customized with your own photos and text. Versions begin at $29.99

https://www.hallmarksoftware.com/

Save    
shirl36

An external DVD/CD drive how simple was that!!......how come I did not think of that? Thanks Elmer J.......got one ordered.

Also ordered a Hallmark Card Studio CD.....thanks to you Elizabeth.

Reviews on Printmaster 18.1 for Windows 10 are not good, decided to put that on hold for now.

Save    
joann_fl

American Greetings has printable cards, You have to pay to join it. You can also send e-cards from there.

Save    
Mike C

Looks like Print Shop is still available, $50.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Exteriors Entry Refresh: 19 Mailbox Ideas to Try Before Holiday Cards Arrive
Change your mailbox color, type or placement to deliver a new look to your entryway
Full Story
Pets Good Dog! Cute Pooches at Home
The dogs of Houzz take you on a tour of their homes and show you where they lounge, eat, play, bathe and nap
Full Story
Community Good Neighbors Make Her Street Feel More Like Home
A local historian, a burglary stopper and the world’s greatest grandparents have enriched this writer’s life
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
Nova Design Build specializes in Custom Home Builds, Home Remodeling, Home Additions-Extensions and more. Read More