Writing a subject title

joyfulguy

I'm frustrated.
When I want to start a thread and write a title, it reduplicates different letters and parts of words, all jumbled up, in a real mess that requires a lot of deleting.
Not sure whether it's just when using the phone but think that it's the same whn I'm using a computer at the library.
Are/were you having similar difficulties, and do you have a cure to recommend?
We second-childhooders don't handle frustration(s) well!
ole joyful

SaveComment1Like1
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cupofkindnessgw

It's such a pain. I have to slow way down and pay attention because that stupid auto correct feature even overwrites proper spelling and grammar. And then it doesn't correct obvious errors. Go figure!

Save     Thanked by joyfulguy
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Working With an Architect How to Write a Design Brief for Your New Home or Remodel
Building or renovating a house? Follow these 6 steps to draw up a plan that delivers the goods
Full Story
Life It’s National Novel Writing Month. How to Set Up Your Space
There’s nothing like a deadline to get creative sparks to fly. The right workspace (and coffee station) helps too
Full Story
Books Laura Ingalls Wilder’s Little House in the Ozarks
A farmhouse and chickens launched Wilder’s writing career and fueled a love for all ‘wild, free, beautiful things’
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
Hope Restoration is Central Ohio's only full-service, design/build general contractor capable of every facet of... Read More