Compact home exercise equipment

User

Hi, I wonder if anybody could offer me some advice about compact home exercise equipment? I am a runner; have been doing a half hour run pretty much every day for over 20 years. However, after a recent injury, I'm afraid to run anymore when it is icy or snowy outside. So for bad weather, I'd love to have some sort of good aerobic workout that I can do in the house. But the problem is, our house is TINY. We have no room for a treadmill or an exercise bike - at least not the typical ones you see. Can anybody suggest some kind of exercise equipment (maybe a rowing machine?) that is either very compact or that is foldable? It also needs to be sturdy (not fall apart after a few uses) and to provide a good workout. Thanks so much in advance!

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kudzu9

Have you looked into treadmill designs where the part you run on folds up to vertical? Some of them can fit into closets.

Best folding treadmills

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Home Gyms Houzz Call: Show Us Your Home Gym or Exercise Space
Whether you have a fully devoted room with all the dumbbells and whistles or a bedroom corner, we want to see how fitness fits in your house
Full Story
Home Tech Make Home Sweet Home Even Sweeter With a Brewery Or Winery
New high-tech products make small-scale home beer and wine production easy and fun
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever