Is cloud mining a safe strategy for earning money?

Nick Smith

I want to try investments in cryptorcurrencies so would be glad to hear about your experience and also tips. Also what cloud mining companies can you recommend me? Thanks in advance!

SaveComment6Like
Comments (6)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sushipup1

How much money do you have to lose?

4 Likes Save    
User

Question about cloud mining. Coins do not appear out of nothing. Someone had to put them in the cloud. By mining, looking for coins, is not the miner taking them from whoever put them in the cloud in the first? Or does the original coin meet with another one, have sex, and produce little ones. From what I have been told the coins increase/decrease in value not volume.

Save    
Elmer J Fudd

Better to first learn about how the bitcoin system works if you want to make a serious comment. But I think the world will safely continue without anyone paying attention to the first comment, which appears to be similarly uniformed.

Save    
User

Cloudless Mining companies mine the miner. Stanford, Brannan, Straus made fortunes selling mining supplies.

If you have Leonard skills and can write your own tools, mining could be profitable.

If you like to speculate, you could just buy crypto currencies. I have seen crypto currencies “ATM”, instead of dispensing cash, one enters cash( I don’t think they take visa). and receives a receipt with their crypto currency number.

Save    
Joseph Page

Now all the more

Save    
sushipup1

AHA! Necro-edit-spam by Glen Moore. (ETA: spam removed)

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Life Consider Avoiding These Plants to Help Keep Your Garden Fire-Safe
Plants that accumulate dead material, are high in oil or have low moisture content in leaves put some homes at risk
Full Story
Decluttering 9 Exit Strategies for Your Clutter
How to efficiently — and regularly — rid your home of the things you don’t want
Full Story
Housekeeping Can-Do Cleaning Strategies for Busy People
While you dream of having a maid (to go with the cook and chauffer), this simplified cleaning routine can keep your real-world home tidy
Full Story
KA Builders is a dedicated and innovative remodeling company based in the heart of your city. With our years of... Read More