How to make a diet plan?

User

I haven't been on a real diet in years. How do I go about making a diet plan with foods I will eat? At this point anything is better then what I am doing now. So, how do I get started. I need easy!

SaveComment1Like1
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ilovecomputers

I am back on a diet after being ill and unable to exercise for a while. How would you rate your eating habits now in terms of healthy eating? I am trying to eat better by eating less of everything, avoiding sweets and drinking more water. What are your eating habits? Are you a snacker? I love chips and fritos and all kinds of bad things like that, but when I want a snack I am trying to eat something like a handful of raspberries, or something like that. I read once that people sometimes overeat not because they are hungry, but because they are lacking hydration. In about a month's time, I have lost seven pounds and my clothes are getting loose, so it's a wonderful incentive. I'm also exercising 3x a week and walking my dog again. On my fridge I have a picture of a dress I hope to purchase to wear for Christmas in a much smaller size than I am wearing now. Again, I would think in terms of portion size, and not so much what you are eating, as long as your habits are on the healthy side. Good luck!

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Living Rooms Love Your Living Room: Make a Design Plan
Create a living room you and your guests will really enjoy spending time in by first setting up the right layout
Full Story
Homes Around the World Houzz Tour: Open-Plan Design Makes All the Difference
The owners of a narrow cottage near Sydney revamp their home’s layout, adding flexibility and modernity on a budget
Full Story
Kitchen Islands 10 Decisions to Make When Planning a Kitchen Island
An island can serve many purposes. Here’s what to consider for one that works best for you
Full Story
We are a top ranked remodeling company in North Columbus and Delaware, OH. We specialize in basements, bathrooms,... Read More