Wedding photographers and editors.

Jsh Dawkins

Hello everybody.

I noticed that some photographers are completely floppy. Several times I encountered the case that the photographer made really good photos but did not edit them.

What do you think: is it better to address third-party wedding-retouching companies..

OR

Is it better to contact the photographer for photo editing?

SaveComment4Like
Comments (4)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Suzieque

The photographer should, within reason, satisfy you. But when you say the photographer didn't edit the photos, what specifically do you mean? Do you mean that the colors need to be adjusted? The shots should be cropped? Or what?

Save    
Suzieque

Drive-by or scammer, apparently.

Save    
sushipup1

Drive-by, yes, but scam??? I don't think so.

Save    
Suzieque

You're likely right, sushi. It just seemed like a random question, not one about his/her own photos and photographer experience. I wondered if he's actually a photographer. Anyway, Jsh seems to have flown the coop.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Working With Pros How to Hire an Architectural Photographer
Pro to pro: Great project photos can boost business. Get the details on finding the right photographer for your project
Full Story
How to Photograph Your House Small-Business Savvy: Photograph Products Like a Pro
Take impressive photos of your work for a website, a portfolio or packaging with any camera and these 5 tips
Full Story
How to Photograph Your House Meet 4 Basic Types of Home Photographers
Capture the details of your home's architecture or a fleeting moment — just don't expect both from the same photographer
Full Story