Best Natural Herbs or Remedies For Hot Flashes?

Joan Issacs

Well menopause is hitting me with full force. I am growing hair in odd places, I sometimes hate my husband for no reason at all, I cant sleep and I sometimes cry for no reason at all.

But the worst of it all is these damn hot flashes.

It feels like my veins are full of hot lava sometimes. The night sweats are terrible. Does someone have any suggestions on natural herbs or remedies to help me deal with this evil?

Thank you

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
HU-841834358

I have the same question. I see this was asked a year ago. Did you find anything that worked?

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Regional Garden Guides California Gardener's March Checklist
Give natives and tropicals a well-deserved spotlight — plus, discover an easy herb that keeps on giving
Full Story
Gardening Guides How to Switch to an Organic Landscape Plan
Ditch the chemicals for a naturally beautiful lawn and garden, using living fertilizers and other nontoxic treatments
Full Story
Most Popular 33 Magic Household Cleaning Tips
Houzzers from around the world share their tips for transforming housework into child’s play
Full Story
With over 50 years of experience, we take pride in what we do, and we work hard to meet each client's... Read More
Whatever your next project may entail, Whisler Home Improvement is here to help. We are committed to treating our... Read More