Electric shock feelings

tracey_holloway

Hi, I am 49 years old and have been menopausal for 1 year. I have had insomnia, hot flashes and anxiety. For the past 2 months I have experienced panic attacks along with this odd electric shock feeling all over my body. It happens randomly. I also have had a burning skin feeling and internal vibration feeling. Has anyone experienced the electric shock feeling. It is disturbing and very worrisome. Thank you.

SaveComment3Like
Comments (3)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kathsmith1904

Is it an adrenaline surge you are having? Its hard knowing what someone else is experiencinv isnt it. Ive had these very powerful surges that start in my chest and rush through my body its weirdest scariest feeling. had heart check ups etc but all normal. so not sure if its this if any help to you. Nice to get confirmation someone else saying similar.

Save    
HU-166864896

I have the shocks too. It’s like your nerves are over firing. Take deep breaths from what I have been told your hormones are out of balance. It’s a menopause symptom it’s rare but happens. Getting anxious doesn’t help. Try meditating. Hope it helps

Save    
susanzone5 (NY)

Lyme disease from a tick bite gives all those symptoms.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Color You Said It: ‘Adding Color Is About So Much More Than Shock’ and More
Highlights from the week include color advice, Houzzers helping Houzzers and architecture students building community housing
Full Story
Color 8 Pink and Purple Rooms Sans Sugar Shock
Little-girl dreams find grown-up expression in rooms that work pink and purple into chic and sophisticated palettes
Full Story
Halloween See a Shockingly Stylish Halloween Home
Skilled in casting an alluring spell, this Ohio home just might conjure inspiration for your own chambers
Full Story