SaveComment3Like
Comments (3)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Abe McGowan

Hi JoAnn,

We have a similar program over at the Trim Down Club for the
same price.

There is a large community that
can give you honest feedback on the program.

Good luck J

Save    
User

I'd love to hear about your daily routine.

Save    
Abe McGowan

Me again- The routine is going to be a bit different for each person- we generally try to avoid saying "one plan fits all". Age, gender, general health, food allergies and more factors play a hand in determining your program. Also important- we have registered dietitians that will help you settle in and answer questions but check with your family doctor first.

We have a page you can look at that covers the (really long) video that you watched: 5 foods to never eat plus articles that you can look through without spending any money- and you can drop in on the forums too- see what our members are talking about before you take the plunge. If it looks like a fit for you, great!

And remember there is a 60 day money back guarantee- most people will know in about 5-6 weeks if this is the best plan for them so you will have time to really try it out.

If you have any questions- please ask- I'll answer them to the best of my ability. Remember- weight loss is not a quick fix thing- it's a "Lifestyle" thing... you need to change your life for the better to succeed. If you have the will, we can probably help you find the way. :)

Regardless of your decision, I wish you the best of luck in your weight loss efforts.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Closets The Cure for Houzz Envy: Closet Touches Anyone Can Do
These easy and inexpensive moves for more space and better organization are right in fashion
Full Story
Kitchen Design 6 Clever Kitchen Storage Ideas Anyone Can Use
No pantry, small kitchen, cabinet shortage ... whatever your storage or organizing dilemma, one of these ideas can help
Full Story
Colors of the Year Pantone Has Spoken: Rosy and Serene Are In for 2016
For the first time, the company chooses two hues as co-colors of the year
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever