Tingling feet and panicky feelings

creativ3girl

I am having a lot of tingling feet and anxiety about it. I thought it was a problem with my lower back, but the MRI said I was fine. It gets really bad, and after hours and hours of feeling all these things, and I want to call 911, then - boom, I get my period the next day. So it has to be hormones! I'm also having electric jolts in various spots on legs and arms and my hamstrings are seizing up and I feel like I am weak all over. I'm 49 and have seen the neuro, endocrine, ob, internist, had every test under the sun, spinal tap, MRI brain, blood work, all normal. Anyone else have tingling, then panicky feelings? Definitely gets worse when I start worrying about it.

SaveComment4Like
Comments (4)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Checkin53

I have tingling in my feet and hands - it is more prevalent at night and often awakens me from sleep. Sometimes I have severe pain in my fingers and have to massage them to get them to bend. It's not so bad during the day.

Save    
Karen l

My acupuncturist was able to clear up the tingling in my hands and feet.

1 Like Save    
HU-166864896

Creativ3girl when I read this I thought I wrote this. I know this has been a while since you wrote this I’m wondering if you still have it or did it go away.

1 Like Save    
K Cal

Hello all, I started experiencing this in the summer and it's still going. Creativ3girl and HU-166864896 do you all still have this? Any info on it?

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Gardening Guides 4 Herb Container Gardens for Fabulous Global Cuisine
Tingle your taste buds with the unbeatable taste of fresh herbs in your Italian, Asian, Mexican or French fare
Full Story
Life 21 Things Only People Living With Kids Will Understand
Strange smells, crowded beds, ruined furniture — here’s what cohabiting with little monsters really feels like
Full Story
Home Tech All Is Not Lost: New Gadgets Help You Find Your Stuff
If you lose it when you lose things around the house (and who doesn't?), one of these wireless finders may be to your gain
Full Story
Our philosophy at Kitchen Kraft is to make home remodeling convenient. We are your one-stop shop for kitchen... Read More
We believe everyone deserves a space that will make them feel comfortable. Our goal is to help you create and... Read More