Sudden insomnia!!

TinaL

I am 48 years old and am having the some issues with sudden insomnia..can't fall asleep at all even with otc sleeping pills. Is this normal and is there anything else i can do? I saw my OBGYN yesterday and she was pretty cold about the whole situation and offered little advice or help..maybe I should switch doctors!!

SaveComment3Like
Comments (3)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
steppschild

I am taking Remifemin Nighttime and it has helped me sleep. My naturopathic doctor told me to try it because I was turning into a zombie from the lack of sleep. It took about six weeks to kick in. You should be able to find it at your local health food store or at someplace like Whole Foods. I get my through VitaCost.com. I hope it works for you if you try it.

Save    
TinaL

Thanks for the information. I tried Melatonin, it helped a little but I still could not get to sleep, I was groggy but not enough to actually fall asleep with it.

Save    
User

Michael Forest and Hannah Hannah (same person?) why resurrect several old threads?

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Color Color of the Week: Tulip Red
Add a burst of bright color to your home with this pretty floral hue
Full Story
Life Houzz Call: Where (and What) Are You Reading This Summer?
Whether you favor contemporary, classic or beach reads, do the long and lazy days of summer bring out the lit lover in you?
Full Story
M&Z Home Services LLC is a full-service home remodeling company that has been helping theCentral Ohio area since... Read More