Cinnamon & Honey Articles

pink_warm_mama_1

There are so many worthwhile articles on cinnamon & honey for curing arthritis, losing weight and lowering high cholesterol (all three problems of mine). However, I am unable to dissolve the cinnamon no matter how I try. Is there some magic trick to achieving this? Thanks for any help.

SaveComment3Like
Comments (3)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pink_warm_mama_1

Have now checked out on the web and have learned one must infuse the tea, add honey and cinnamon to make it work. Plan to try this because it's also supposed to help with high cholesterol and osteoarthritis besides weight loss. If anyone is interested, will eventually advise. Is there anyone out there?

Save    
worriedone

I tried the ceylon cinnamon (it has less coumarin) and raw/organic local honey in tea and hot water. First thing in the morning. Not for weight loss, just for health. I loved it. (Should try to find the cinnamon in its true stick form to grind up in the coffee bean grinder). I don't worry about it not dissolving. In fact, I rather like the consistency.

May start it back up again. Also I was putting the combo in some apple cider vinegar *the mother kind* and drinking it up. Might start that again, too.

http://www.biospiritual-energy-healing.com/the-healing-effects-of-cinnamon-and-raw-honey.html

Save    
Rusty

What kind of cinnamon is the oil made from? Anything other than the Ceylon cinnamon can be dangerous in the amounts called for in these remedies.

I had started it a few years ago, but was going through some rough times at the time (full time care-giver for husband with Alzheimer's) and didn't stay with it for very long. At least not long enough to know if it helped anything or not.

Pink Warm Mama or Worriedone, (or anyone else), have y'all tried it? Would you share the results, please?

Rusty

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Gardening Guides Great Design Plant: Honey Locust Tree
No, it doesn't actually produce honey. But its dappled light and tolerant nature are treats in city and country settings alike
Full Story
Farm Your Yard Hello, Honey: Beekeeping Anywhere for Fun, Food and Good Deeds
We need pollinators, and they increasingly need us too. Here, why and how to be a bee friend
Full Story
Remodeling Guides Inspiring Materials: Honey Onyx
This Warm, Decorative Stone Adds Drama to Backsplashes, Counters, Fireplaces and More
Full Story
At Urban Upkeep, we will work with you on design, pricing & scheduling for your project. We are interested in... Read More
We design, build and renovate in the most exquisite of fashions. Our team of revolutionaries is dedicated to... Read More