Favorite Exercise Videos

juellie1962

Ok, I know there's an exercise & nutrition board, but that is even less busy that this one! :(

We all know that exercise plays a part in losing weight. Does anyone have a favorite exercise video? I have a couple leslie sansone walking videos. They are ok....
I also have a Chris Freytag (Prevention Magazine) that I really like. It's got two 15 minute workouts on it. I wish it had more....I really don't mind doing them.

Now that it's getting cold and dark out, I need to exercise more often in the house. Need a variety of dvds if I'm gong to stay motiviated!

SaveComment3Like
Comments (3)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
workoutlady

I go to the gym because I'm not all that good for exercising at home. But my daughter exercises at home all the time since she had her baby. She does a zumba video. She took zumba classes while she was pregnant and since she loves zumba, decided she'd try a video. She said it's not as good as the class but she likes it ok. She has does a kick boxing video. I'm thinking about getting her another new zumba video for Christmas.

Save    
amylou321

I like the Slim in 6 dvds. A friend ordered them for herself and gave them to me. You can probably find them cheap on ebay. They work your whole body and give a good workout in the house. I also like to take one of my dogs on a 5-6 mile walk in the park when its cold out like it is now....makes you move faster and gets your heart rate up...:)

oh...i dont know if you have cable or satellite or neither, but most of them have an on demand feature with lots of free workout videos. And I have several apps targeting different areas of the body on my phone and kindle..

Save    
Krystle

I get all my workout videos On Demand and I can take em anywhere I have an internet connection! ;) You can learn more about em here in my blog post --> http://skyhighfitblog.com/beachbody-on-demand/

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Houzz TV: Lego, Geese, a Train — Our Favorite Video Moments of 2015
Our video crew captured real people living in unique homes on land, underground, on the water and even on the move
Full Story
Video Gift Guide: 43 Finds for a Festive Home Bar
By Houzz
Shake up a party-ready bar with gleaming accents, dashes of red and enough glasses for every lord a-leaping
See Products
Shop Houzz Shop Houzz: Video - How to Bring Bold Colors Into a Room
By Houzz
Watch our video to energize your room or welcome the season with vibrant accents
See Products
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
Our team will work with you to identify your needs for your space and draft a remodeling plan that will both... Read More