diet x exercise x nutrition ?

d0ug

Exercise the average football player who has all the medical experts of health helping him perform, lives 51 years and the average couch potato lives 78. Does exercise the answer for health? If so there is something they are not telling you.

Dieting as people more and more go on diets they get fatter and fatter. The whole diet protocol is not working. The more people who give up on eating fats, the fatter they get.
Vegans donâÂÂt live any longer than anyone else matter of fact they die sooner.

The average nutritionist has no idea of what is going on they are only fed information supplied by the medical system who are not doing a very good job. They done a billion dollar study of the nutritional needs of animals and came up with food that not only eliminated most ailments it also lengthened the life span. If you gave your dog table scraps your Vet. would say are you trying to kill your dog because it does not have the nutrition the dog needs. Your dog is getting better food than your children.

SaveComment5Like
Comments (5)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Konrad___far_north

Even if they've never exercised, the middle-aged and older can still benefit by beginning now. Experts say sedentary people will actually fare better in percentage gains relative to active people, since they're starting from zero. "It doesn't matter how old you are," says Colin Milner, founder and CEO of the International Council on Active Aging in Vancouver, British Columbia. "It's never too late to start exercising."

Here is a link that might be useful: Exercise Is Healthy, but Does It Make You Live Longer?

Save    
Konrad___far_north

Not so much on dieating, I believe in just eat right...

Here is a link that might be useful: Eating Right

Save    
d0ug

We need 90 different things in our diet and most diets are lacking in some. The idea of not eating cholesterol is crazy because are brains are cholesterol and we need cholesterol for most all function in the body. It is now know that using cholesterol lowing drugs are the cause of Alzheimer. Most people who have something to sell. I don't trust but I think this guy is an exception.
Here is a video that you might find interesting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9lLP-KzCZE

Save    
Konrad___far_north

Yeah,..I watched it a bit, thank you for this link.

Again, like everybody else who do talks, they're usually selling something, same here.

I couldn't agree with him on some of the topics, I'm sure, on some levels he's right on.

Save    
adrianknowles

Fitness and nutrition are inextricably linked because each can have a positive or negative impact on the other. Following a good nutrition routine can give one more energy and help to encourage a regular fitness program, which is one of the most important and obvious connections between fitness and nutrition.

To Know more visit https://healthsolutionblogs.com

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Home Gyms Houzz Call: Show Us Your Home Gym or Exercise Space
Whether you have a fully devoted room with all the dumbbells and whistles or a bedroom corner, we want to see how fitness fits in your house
Full Story
Life 12 Effective Strategies to Help You Sleep
End the nightmare of tossing and turning at bedtime with these tips for letting go and drifting off
Full Story
Feel-Good Home Simple Pleasures: 10 Ideas for a Buy-Less Month
Save money without feeling pinched by taking advantage of free resources and your own ingenuity
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
We design, build and renovate in the most exquisite of fashions. Our team of revolutionaries is dedicated to... Read More