fake money

arnl279

Is there a web site where I can print off fake money to use for play or like for gag gifts? TIA FOXY

SaveComment14Like
Comments (14)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Regale

I am doing a search for you but not getting very far because I am having so much fun.LOL Here is one site to check some links. It is play money. If you want something that looks like the real thing I am still looking. I downloaded one that you put a face in last year but don't know where t find it now.
Whoops.... the won't let me post it. Go to thefrugalshopperfrm33 show message and it was posted on 7/22/02

Save    
Regale

Here are some millon dollar bills.

Here is a link that might be useful: million dollar bills

Save    
jillzey

There are some I found in a google search using "play money" with the quotes. Best ones at

US100ppm.jpg
452 x 396 pixels - 50k
65.187.212.145/paper/ US100ppm.jpg

but they look too good You don't want the Feds knocking at your door. LOL

Try Jim's printminis at

http://www.printmini.com/printables/money/usmodernp.shtml

click on one of the bills and you get a page full of that bill. This is the playscale size (Barbie size or 1/6th scale). If you save the image to your HD then enlarge it when you print, it will be really bitmapped but should look OK from a distance.

HTH

Jill

Here is a link that might be useful: Barbie size money

Save    
Regale

Jill, that is what I was looking for but ran out of time since I had to go to work. Glad you found it for Foxy.

Save    
arnl279

Thank you to all. That is what I am looking for. Will go great in my birthday survival kits.

Save    
roanimare

I had seen alot of Clinton Bills and stuff like that but nothing with a template to create your own funny money. I did read where a teacher photocopies money for "class projects" and said it was perfectly legal -- as long as you destroyed it after the class was over -- Yeah right! LOL -- Michele

Save    
Tiger_SunnyFla

I have a template or two (at least one from MSPicture It! program) I've posted them here before...I'll re-post if any one's interested....
Tiger

Save    
kiliki_socal_rr_com

for free fake money templates that you can download and print, go to www.kidsmoneyfarm.com.

there is even a template where you can add your own pictures to the face areas of the bills using powerpoint or word.

other templates have dinosaurs and puppies for kids, but you can also just print bills that looks similar to US Currency.

Here is a link that might be useful: Kids Money Farm Website

Save    
lgtager303_yahoo_com

I am a geriatric care manager and am looking for fake money that looks real for my dementia and alzheimer clients. Need the back and front of a bill. I used to be able to buy at Staples but no longer. If anyone knows where I can purchase this fake money (not print from my computer)I would be most gratful. Thanks

Save    
rosessecretgarden

hey Tiger_funny!
I am in love with these paws signature of yours. Please tel me how did you put that.

Save    
Frances Pitts

I made these bills one Christmas to give to our sons. We always told them they thought we were made out of money. I called these Santa Bucks. I scanned a real bill and then used Paint Shop Pro to add my own touches. I erased the picture in the center an added on of my husband and I . Then I used some of the spray painting features to make us look like Mr. and Mrs. Santa. I only printed one side of the bill so there would be no reason to be mistaken as real bills.

Save    
Brady Keller

any update here?

1 Like Save    
May Anderson

You don't need to search for special sites. Everything can be done quickly in Photoshop on a home computer and printed on a home printer. I don't see the problem in this)

Save    
Daria Sweet

hahaha, you can order online

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Christmas Real vs. Fake: How to Choose the Right Christmas Tree
By Houzz
Pitting flexibility and ease against cost and the environment can leave anyone flummoxed. This Christmas tree breakdown can help
Full Story
Landscape Design Is It Time to Consider Fake Grass?
With more realistic-looking options than ever, synthetic turf can be a boon. Find the benefits and an installation how-to here
Full Story
Selling Your House Save Money on Home Staging and Still Sell Faster
Spend only where it matters on home staging to keep money in your pocket and buyers lined up
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
We help you design, build, and turn your home into the space you’ve always wanted. Contact us today about your... Read More