Printable mouse pads

kessy56

I would like to know if anyone can give me advice on what brand of printable mouse pads to buy. I'm needing to print several of them to sell at our local craft fair and don't know exactly what to buy. There is no place that sells them locally so will need to buy online. Thanks for your help!

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
deb_pa

I did a search for printable mouse pads and the sites that came up said to use tee-shirt printable transfer paper. Then you iron it on. I used that kind of paper for tee-shirts years ago and the pictures stayed on through many, many, many washings. Hope this helps, I used Kodak brand transfer paper from Staples.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
DIY Projects Get Inspired by a DIY Mouse Pad
Pick your motto, gather your materials and spend about an hour to make a motivator that speaks to you
Full Story
Home Tech Coming Soon: Turn Your Kitchen Counter Into a Touch Screen
Discover how touch projection technology might turn your tables and countertops into iPad-like devices — and sooner than you think
Full Story
Product Picks Guest Picks: Bring More Fun Into the Office
By Gloria
Take your cubicle or home office from ho-hum to "how fun!" with accessories that help beat the workday doldrums
Full Story
At Schlabach Woodworks, we create authentic hardwood flooring, crafted from reclaimed wood and sustainably... Read More
Dave Fox is a design/build remodeling firm with a customer focused process, an incredible staff and a close knit... Read More