Greeting Card ideas

Cuddlebones

I have just started making (or trying to make) greeting cards. Why? I'm still not sure....something to do I guess. I have all the supplies I need and then some. Does anyone have any websites that would give me some good ideas for cards?? I'm not very creative but would like to make some cool cards. Thanks in advance for any and all responses.

~Kay~

SaveComment5Like
Comments (5)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Red_Confetti

Welcome, Cuddlebones! One good reason to make your own cards is because it's less expensive! And you can have it say exactly what you want. And if you want a card for Memorial Day, or the Fourth of July, or "Just 'Cuz Day" you aren't limited by what's available in the card store.

You might want to take a look at the Paper Arts forum. There are several folks posting there who make greeting cards. Here's a link for you...

Here is a link that might be useful: THS Paper Arts Forum

Save    
Cuddlebones

Thank you soooo much! I hadn't even thought of that forum and had never been there before. By the way, I LOVE your kite card. It's adorable.

~Kay~

Save    
papster1000

You can buy the cd of cards at walmart..there easy to use I used them and there cool to give

1 Like Save    
susieq07

Here's a link for cards to print FREE..
American Greetings

Here is a link that might be useful: Print Greeting Cards

Save    
lorrimoris

You can make by yourself cards in home. There are many good ideas available on internet. Just Google it. Or best idea is to go with pinterest.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Product Picks Guest Picks: Contemporary Tableware to Greet Fall
Rich colors and autumn themes and textures for the tabletop highlight the warmth of the season
Full Story
Halloween Fall DIY Project: Greet Trick-or-Treaters With a Dip-Dyed Basket
We found an easy trick to add a nice design touch to any storage basket just in time for Halloween visitors
Full Story
Houzz Call: Show Us Your Original Holiday Card
Calling all designers! We want to see your original Christmas and Hanukkah card designs
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
We design, build and renovate in the most exquisite of fashions. Our team of revolutionaries is dedicated to... Read More